kamikazaDemonkamikazaDemon

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Hamburgerman Hamburgerman

This one is stolen from you!!!!!!

Guy, someone stole your flash!!!

Dark|Realms Dark|Realms

Very Good, but can be improved.

Very good movie, but it can be improved. The shoes as first one, they are almost clown shoes. I think that you meaned that there are blades on top, if that is so, than make the blades higher.
Then the sword, that you never see. And I dont like it because it looked friggin cool on his back.

The story line wasnt origanal, but screw that.
And as last point make more action, everything feels slow, and there is to much bla bla bla.

If you improve this points, than it will be defintely frontpage stuff.
(Actualy, this is frontpage stuff, but for the second time, screw that)

Vermillion2 responds:

lol, yea there is lots of room for improvement, this flash needed to establish the story and main character, there should be more hacking and less yacking in the next animation, thanx for the constructive review man!

Poninjas Relinquished Poninjas Relinquished

Who, pwnd

Who guy, this tribute is better than the origanal. I liked that part in 3D, but make less guns (it isnt madness). Also let him jump over bullets and no matrix style, because that sucks in 2D. I liked the last part how he defeated the last boss.

Cuboy Ep.1 Cuboy Ep.1

I liked it, thats the only thing i can say.

P.S. Does it have a wink to Habbo Hotel ? ? ?

EdibleCastle responds:

no but i think it has a dink

Ignorance is Bliss Ignorance is Bliss

I loved it

This movey is fun i liked the goomba's: Princess Tofuuuuu
, Bowser and the fossile Yoshi keep going on!!!!

Live and Let Dive 2 Live and Let Dive 2

GOOD

This was fun the blood but most of all i loved the gay and the end.

Future Future

Weird

This was a weird movy but it was good, nice graphics but you get dizzy from so muck neon, but A 8

Fukemon 1- The original!! Fukemon 1- The original!!

I didnt liked it

I didnt liked this 1 it was so simply, everything was: the music the graphics even the jokes. Just make some time for a flash.

-Go Away- -Go Away-

This 1 is good

The song was good, also the theme (the olson twins shooten away) and the graphics where perfuct but it wasnt 100% but it was realy good. It was also good that you just zipped back to see the same people shooten away for the second time.

Say Something! Say Something!

LOL LOL LOL

LOL I LOVED IT! ! ! I started making my one version WITH THE THAT BLODY SAME ADVERTENTION!!! The music was good also i loved it